Also known as
boldu, boldus, boldoa, boldea.
Adel Pekana Boldo(Mother Tincture)
Common Name: boldu, boldus, boldoa, and boldea.
Causes & Symptoms for Adel Pekana Boldo
- Boldo is used for mild gastrointestinal (GI) spasms, gallstones, achy joints (rheumatism), bladder infections, liver disease
- Cholagogue, hepatic, diuretic action of the medicineis well known.
- Boldo is a specific for gall-bladder problems like stones or inflammations.
- Boldo has mild urinary demulcent and anti-septic properties and so would be used in cystitis.
- Liver diseases, chronic intestinal trouble related to congestion of the liver is indication of this remedy.
- Boldo fights bacterial growth in the urine, and stimulate the stomach.
- Digestive disorders, worms, headache is well relieved with Boldo.
- It is useful in Constipation or flushing out of the bowels.
- It is effective in relieving digestive disorders and liver problems, painful hepatic disease.
Side effects of Adel Pekana Boldo
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Adel Pekana Boldo
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Adel Pekana Boldo
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.