Adel Pekana Calcarea Silicicum
Uses of Adel Pekana Calcarea Silicicum
- It acts profoundly upon the skin, mucous membranes, bones and glands.
- Swelling of affected parts of glands with hardness is reduced with help of Calcarea Silicata .
- Marked paleness as in anaemia, Weakness is treated well with Calcarea Silicata.
Common symptoms of Adel Pekana Calcarea Silicicum
- Slow digestion, slow action of bowels and liver is improved with
- Weakness and many other symptoms are worse standing. Stiffness in body, back and limbs when cold, after exertion and after sweating.
- Twitching of muscles of head, Severe headache in the forehead; pain over the eyes is reduced with help of calcarea sil.
- Coughs with coldness, weakness, emaciation, sensitiveness and peevishness, worse from cold air. Pain in chest walls.
- Itching, burning, cold and blue of skin is reduced with help of Calcarea Sil.
Side effects of Adel Pekana Calcarea Silicicum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage of Adel Pekana Calcarea Silicicum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Adel Pekana Calcarea Silicicum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medic.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of treatment.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.