Also known as
Ox Gaul, Bilis Bovina, ox- gall.
Adel Pekana Fel Tauri
The remedy is all about removal or expulsion of waste.
Indicated for peristalsis, which is a series of coordinated, rhythmic muscle contractions that also aids expulsion.
Use of Adel Pekana Fel Tauri (3X – 6 X)
- It helps to increase the Peristalsis and indirectly the motion of the content in the intestines that helps in cleaning the bowels.
- Fel Tauri checks the Liver Disorder with Biliary colic and Jaundice.
- It is a helpful remedy for high blood cholesterol.
- Checks a sluggish liver, by removal of fat helping to control the high cholesterol.
Common symptoms of Adel Pekana Fel Tauri (3X – 6X)
- Belching and gurgling in the stomach causing pain.
- Constriction in the throat, with desire to deep inspiration, tightness felt in the chest.
- Constipation that results because of obstruction and ineffectual peristalsis.
Important indicated symptoms of Adel Pekana Fel Tauri (3X- 6X)
- Increases the duodenal secretion, emulsifies fats (in other words break down insoluble fat into soluble with water) and increases the peristaltic action of the intestines.
- Liquefies bile and helps to ease the obstruction in the bile ducts by acting as a purgative and chologogue ( medical agent that facilitates the discharges of bile downwards in the system and expulsion of gall stones).
- Disordered digestion, diarrhoea, and pain in nape of neck are among its chief symptoms.
- Digestion is disturbed causing diarrhoea.
- Violent headache in the morning.
- Tendancy to sleep immediately after eating.
- Obstruction of gall ducts.
- Cramps, especially in the joints that limits movement.
Reactions with Adel Pekana Fel Tauri (3X – 6X)
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are taking allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.
Dosage of Adel Pekana Fel Tauri (3X – 6 X)
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years)2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases- a dose every hour or two.
- In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.