Common Name: Lecithin
Causes & Symptoms for Lecithinum
- It has a favorable influence upon the nutritive condition and especially upon the blood hence its use in anemia.
- Increasing the number of red corpuscles and amount of hemoglobin is the action of Lecithinum.
- The high levels of cholesterol in the blood, nerve disorders, manic disorders, and liver ailments are recovered with Lecithinum.
- Helps in improvement of nutrition and general health overall.
- Lecithin is an Excellent Galactagogue, makes milk more nourishing and increases quantity.
Eyes, ear, nose
Trembling and tiredness with weak and short breath is relieved well with Lecithin.
Ringing in the ears with headache.
Stomach and Abdomen
Helpful in complaints of loss of appetite.
Scanty urine with phophates excretion, sugar or albumen, lecithin helps to decrease the excretion of phosphates.
Tired, weak, short breath, loss of flesh; symptoms of general break-down.
Exhaustion, weakness during severe acute diseases, poor memory, mental weakness.
Side effects of Lecithinum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Lecithinum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Lecithinum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.