Also known as
Adel pekana Okoubaca(Mother Tincture)
The medicine made out of a bark of an african tree.
Causes & Symptoms for Adel pekana Okoubaca
- Its effective results in complaints of headache, gall-bladder, intoxication with food, adverse effects of chemicals is said to be studied.
- It has purifying effects after intoxication and poisoning with food.
- Okoubaka is indicated in complaints of insomina, sleeplessness and weakness.
- Its action on the gastro intestinal system is marked.
- After the toxic effects of various therapies, when people become weak, the remedy works wonders.
- Illness or discomfort that occur after exposure to bacterial and environmental toxins.
Mind and Head
Complaints related to concentration, weakness of memory, brooding thoughts, dizziness is recovered with Okoubaka.
Eyes, ear, nose
Allergic itching in the eyes with watering and from the eyes and nose.
Sneezing due to allergy and nostrils with clear discharge from the nose.
Complaints of sinusitis, with aching pains in the nose.
Mouth and Throat
Boils on the gums, with aphthae and painful lower lips.
Stomach and abdomen
It gives good results in the complaints of abdominal colic, nausea and vomiting.
Crampy pains in the abdomen, with weakness aggravated by stretching.
Stool and Anus
Pains during passing stools. Loose motions with offensive smell while passing stool.
It is useful in delayed menses.
Cramping pains in the calf muscles, knee joint pains.
Difficulty in breathing, coughing, allergic reactions to chemicals, medicines and food are the indications for Okoubaka.
Side effects of Adel pekana Okoubaca
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Adel pekana Okoubaca
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Adel pekana Okoubaca
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.