Also known as
About Adel Pekana Syzygium Jambolinum (Mother tincture)
Common Name: Jambol seeds
Causes & Symptoms for Adel Pekana Syzygium Jambolinum (Mother tincture)
- Syzygium is a native of India and has effective results in Increased Blood sugar levels.
- It regulates the blood sugar levels and helps to reduced the raised levels.
- Formication and prickly heat in upper limbs, arms and hands.
- Syzygium is useful in complaints of Old ulcers that take a long time for healing.
- Red papules which Itch,aggravated by touch and do not heal easily.
- Complaints that occur due to intake of farinaceous food, vegetables and fruits,
Great thirst for water, constant dryness of mouth.
- Excessive passage of urine with high gravity seen in the urine reports is treated well with Syzygium.
- Syzygium is indicated in complaints of Increased appetite, increased thirst, increased urination, weakness and fatigue associated with increased blood sugar levels in the blood.
Side effects of Adel Pekana Syzygium (Mother tincture)
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking Adel pekana Syzygium (Mother tincture)
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.