Also known as
Indigest Gas & Acid Drp
Indication of Allen A15 Indigestion Gas & Acidity Drops
A15 Indigestion and Acidity Drops is indicated in cases of inflamed mucosa of stomach, heart burn, bad taste in mouth, acute and chronic gastritis, dyspepsia, stomach pain and gas trouble.
Composition of Allen A15 Indigestion Gas & Acidity Drops
- Nux Vomica 3x
- Lycopodium 3x
- Anacardium Orientale 3x
- Antimonium Crudum 3x
- Carbo Veg. 3x
- Scrophularia Nodosa 3x in aqua destillata
Dosage of Allen A15 Indigestion Gas & Acidity Drops
- Take 10 – 15 drops in half-cup of water, 3 times a day before meals.
- After complete disappearance of the symptoms, 1 time a day in half-cup of water before meals for at least 2 weeks.
Mode of Action:
- Nux Vomica: The gastric symptoms which suggest this drug are disgust for food, with nausea, or a ravenous but easily satisfied hunger; sensation of overloading of the stomach after meals, with flat taste; eructations; bitter and sour regurgitations, pyrosis, and sometimes acid vomiting.
- Lycopodium Clavatum: Food tastes sour. Excessive hunger, but eating ever so little creates fullness. Wakes at night feeling hungry. Incomplete burning eructations rise only to pharynx. Sour eructations due to farinaceous or fermentable food, cabbage, beans, oyster. Abdomen bloated.
- Anacardium Orientale: Dyspepsia. Heartburn relieved by eating.
- Antimonium Crudum: Loss of appetite. Desire for acids, pickles, wine, vinegar, cucumber. Eructation tasting of the ingesta. Gastric and intestinal complaints from bread, pastry, acids, vinegar, sour wine, cold bathing, overheating, and hot weather. Constant belching. Bloating after eating.
- Carbo Vegetabilis: Flatulence and fullness with weak digestion, accompanies all complaints. Simplest food disagrees. Flatulence upper abdomen. Craving for coffee; acids; sweets and salted things, alcohol. Aversion to meat; fats; milk.
- Scrophularia Nodosa: Pain in the abdomen on pressure. Colic below the navel.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.