Also known as
A82 Pre Grey Hair
4.6 (cm) x 3.6 (cm) x 9 (cm)
ALLEN A82 DROPS PREMATURE GREYING OF HAIR
Hair turns gray if the overload of melanin and hydrogen peroxide is found in the body genetically. Vitamin B12, Zinc znd copper are responsible for the proper nourishment of the hair that assists metabolic processes involved in giving hair its natural color. Greying of hair is common these days and can be helped.
Indication of Allen A82 Premature Greying Of Hair Drops
A82 Premature Graying of Hair Drops is indicated for early greying of hair.
Composition of Allen A82 Premature Greying Of Hair Drops
- Arnica Montana Q
- Lemna Minor 3x
- Lycopodium Clavatum 3x
- Weisbaden 3x
- Psorinum 3x
- Mezereum 3x
- Acid Phosphoricum 3x
- Staphysagria 3x
- Thuja Occidentalis 3x
- Silicea 3x
- Sarracema Purpurea 3x
- Zincum Metallicum 3x in aqua destillata
Dosage of Allen A82 Premature Greying Of Hair Drops
- Take 10 – 15 drops in half-cup of water, 4 times a day.
Mode of Action:
- Arnica Montana: A well-known remedy for hair fall and premature greying of hair.
- Lemna Minor: Greying of hair in people suffering from chronic nasal catarrh.
- Lycopodium Clavatum: Premature greying of hair.
- Wiesbaden: By the use of this remedy, the hair will become darker and grow rapidly.
- Psorinum: Premature greying of hair with severe hair fall.
- Mezereum: Premature greying maybe with matting of hair and hair is dry.
- Acidum Phosphoricum: Hair thins out, turns grey early and falls out.
- Staphysagria: Premature greying of hair with eczema of scalp and great itching.
- Thuja Occidentalis: When hair grows slowly and becomes grey.
- Silicea: Premature greying of hair due to imperfect assimilation and consequent defective nutrition.
- Sarracenia Purpurea: Premature greying of hair.
- Zincum Metallicum: Greying of hair with anaemia and profound prostration. And also in people who are fatigued. Tissues are worn out faster than they are repaired.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.