B Jain Anas Barbariae
Other name: Oscillococcinum
Uses of B Jain Anas Barbariae
Anas Barbariae is a homeopathic medicine which relieves and shortens the duration of symptoms, such as fever, chills, body aches and pain. It is a first line of defense in checking flu.
Indications of B Jain Anas Barbariae
- Anas Barbariae is useful for prompt relief from cold & flu.
- Effective in influenza (flu), headache & body ache
- Anas Barbariae controls profuse expectoration of thin watery discharge, coryza and irritative cough.
- Helps overcome physical and mental restlessness and feeling of weakness.
- For seasonal colds and airway inflammatory affections
- Gives a sense of well-being.
Side effects of B Jain Anas Barbariae
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It should not be taken on a continuous basis until and unless your physician prescribes it.
Dosage and rules while taking B Jain Anas Barbariae
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking B Jain Anas Barbariae
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.