Emblica Officinalis(Mother Tincture)
Common Name: Indian Gooseberry/Amla
Causes & Symptoms for Emblica Officinalis
- Enhancing general vitality is an indication of Embelica Officinalis.
- It helps in complaints of High blood sugar and high levels of cholesterols.
- It has immunity boosting, antiaging, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory action.
- Embelica Officinalis is good for eyes and hair.
- Redness of skin caused by different infection is relieved with Embelica Officinalis.
- Embelica Officinalis is useful in cough, hiccough, asthma, difficulty in breathing.
Mouth and Throat
Complaints of Toothache are relieved with Embelica Officinalis.
Stomach and abdomen
Complaints of nausea with abdominal pain is relieved with Embelica Officinalis.
It is used in Indigestion.
Stool and Anus
It acts as laxative in constipation.
Embelica Officinalis also relieves the complaints of Diarrhoea.
It helps to regain energy in male.
Side effects of Emblica Officinalis
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Emblica Officinalis
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Emblica Officinalis
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.