Alopecia & Bald Patches
Also known as
About Baidyanath Bhringrajasava
Bhringrajasava is a polyherbal Ayurvedic medicine containing Bhringraj Ras (Eclipta alba), Chaturjaat, Haritaki, Pippali, Jatiphala and Jaggery.
Chaturjat Churna is formed by mixing of Dalchini (bark Cinamonum zeylanicum), Ela (seeds of Elletaria cardamomum), Tejpatta (leaves of Cinnamomum tamala) and Nagkesar (flowers of Mesua ferrea). Traditionally Chaturjat is prescribed for improving appetite, promoting digestion, curing hepatic and renal disorders. It is Ruksha, Tikshna, Laghu and Ushna Veerya.
Indications of Baidyanath Bhringrajasava
Bhringrajasava possesses a high nutritional value. The different herbs present in this medication provide the body a rich content of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. This improves the nutritional status of the person and helps to get rid of general debility. It increases the overall health and fitness and enhances stamina and physical strength. Bhringrajasava also promotes weight gain and hence, it is considered a potent supplement for the emaciated people. It maintains the health of the bones, muscles, and nerves and increases the ability of a person to perform physical activities. The vitamin B content of these herbs prevents the nerve problems. The iron content of Bhringrajasav helps in preventing anaemia. Regular use of this medicine prevents tiredness and allows a person to feel energetic.
Bhringrajasava can be used to treat respiratory conditions like asthma, bronchitis, and lung infections. It eases breathing by protecting the air passages against the damage caused by allergens and thus, prevents the attacks of breathlessness. It also reduces cough caused by lung infections like pneumonia and reduces the production of mucus in the respiratory passages by destroying the bacteria and viruses. It can be used to regulate the functions of the lungs and increases its capacity.
The antioxidants in Bhringrajasav are helpful in protecting the pulmonary tissue against the damage caused by free radicals, and air pollution. It preserves the structural integrity of lung tissues and inhibits the free radicals from causing alternations in the DNA of the normal cells. This helps in the prevention of lung cancer. The antioxidant activity of Bhringarajasavam also prevents the development of chronic lung diseases like emphysema, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and chronic bronchitis. It can also be used to treat common cold and flu. It reduces the symptoms of cold like nose block, running nose, and headache. It also reduces fever associated with flu.
It works as a natural expectorant and aids in the expulsion of mucus accumulated in the air passages. The expectorant property of Bhringrajasav ensures complete detoxification, and cleansing of the body.
Bhringrajasava has been found to improve the functions of the digestive tract to a great extent. It facilitates the breakdown, absorption, and assimilation of food. It can be used in treating the common symptoms associated with digestive problems like pain in the abdomen, nausea, vomiting, bloating, constipation, loose motions, flatulence, heartburn, acid reflux, and indigestion. It acts as a hepato-protective agent and helps in treating several liver disorders like hepatitis, fatty liver disease, and cirrhosis. It regulates the secretion of enzymes and bile in the liver and thus, helps in preventing gallstones, and biliary cholangitis. It can be used as a supplement in the management of enlargement of the liver and spleen. It also has a favourable effect on the appetite of a person.
Male reproductive system
Bhringrajasava acts as a natural aphrodisiac and increases the sexual desire in men. It also improves their sexual performance.
Ingredients of Bhringrajasava
- Bhringraj Eclipta alba Asteraceae Wh.pl. 12.250 liter
- Haritaki Terminalia chebula Combretaceae Fr. 384grams
- Pippali Piper longum Piperaceae Fr. 96grams
- Jatiphala Myristica fragrance Myristicaceae Fr. 96grams
- Lavanga Sygizium aromaticum Myrtaceae Fl. 96grams
- Twak Cinnamomum zeylanicum Lauraceae Br. 96grams
- Ela Elatteria cardamom Zingiberaceae Sd. 96grams
- Tamalapatra Cinnamomum tamala Lauraceae Lf. 96 grams
- Nagakesara Messua ferrea Guttiferae Fl. 96grams
- Guda Cane jaggery (Old) 9.600 kgs
Dosage of Baidyanath Bhringrajasava
- 12-24 ml with equal amount of water after meals, twice a day, or as directed by physician.
- The recommended dose of Bhringrajasava is 12 ml to be taken once or twice a day. The dose can be raised to 24 ml, twice a day, if the results with the lower dose are not satisfactory. The doses should preferably be taken after food to minimize gastric irritation. The medicine may be added with an equal quantity of water if the taste is not tolerable.
Precautions Of Baidyanath Bhringrajasava
- Patients, who are using other medications, should keep a gap of half an hour between the intake of Bhringrajasava and the other medicines.
- It contains 5-10% of self-generated alcohol.
- It increases weight.
- There are no known side-effects of medicine.
- It is completely safe to take this medicine in recommended doses.
- It can be safely taken during breastfeeding.
- It is hot in potency. Larger doses may cause burning sensation.
- Do not take any medicine during pregnancy without consulting doctor.
- It contains jaggery/gud and hence it is not suitable for diabetics.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.