Also known as
About bilwadi churna
Bilwadi Churna is Ayurvedic medicine in powder form. It is a classical Ayurvedic formulation referenced from Siddha Yog Sangraha and indicated in treatment of diarrhea and dysentery.
Bilvadi Churna contains Bilva/Bel Giri, Cannabis, dry ginger powder, Mochras, Dhai flowers, coriander seeds and fennel seeds. It has alterative, astringent, amebicide, antibacterial, antiseptic, digestive and stomachic action.
The principle ingredient of this medicine is unripe fruit pulp of Bael fruit (Bengal Quince). Bilva is used in Ayurveda for Pravahika (dysentery), Atisar (diarrhea), sprue, gastric troubles, intestinal parasites etc. Unripe Bel powder has significant effect on intestinal parasites, Entamoeba histolytica and Ascaris lumbricoides.
Another important ingredient of this medicine is Bhang (Indian hemp). In Ayurveda, Bhang is used in treatment of variety of diseases. The plant has bitter, astringent, tonic, stomachic, analgesic, and abortifacient properties. In small dosage it is given to treat abdominal disorders, dysentery, diarrhea, and pain.
Saunf or fennel is the dried seeds of the plant Foeniculum vulgare. They are largely used as a condiment. In medicine they are used as an aromatic adjunct to other articles. Fennel indicated in pain, digestive weakness, diarrhea and piles.
Ingredients of Bilwadi Churna
- Moch Rasa
- Dried Bhang (that has been washed with water and dried in shade)
- Dhay ka phool
- Seed or giri from unripe Bael
Indications of Bilwadi Churna
- Gastric discomforts
- Bloating sensation
- Bilwadi Churna is very good medicine for treatment and prevention of diarrhea, dysentery or Sprue syndrome. It helps in relieving the signs and symptoms associated with these problems. It makes sure that body remains hydrated and well-protected against these digestive problems.
- Bilwadi Churna helps in getting rid of the toxins and waste materials from the body. This in turn ensures normal working of the digestive system. Also it helps in prevention of various health problems which are otherwise caused due to presence of waste materials or toxic substances in the body.
Dosage of bilwadi Churna
- Must be consumed 1 – 2 teaspoons thrice a day along with water
- One can also consume it with pomegranate juice.
There are no known side effects with this medicine. However it is best to use this product under medical supervision.
Self medication with this medicine is discouraged.
Very high dose than prescribed may lead to stomach irritation.
keep lout of reach of children.
keep in dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.