Also known as
About Baidyanath Chitrakadi Bati
Baidyanath is a range of 100% natural and safe products with rare herbs collected from the foothills of the Himalayas. each product combines the best of Ayurveda with years of dedicated research. Batch to batch performance and complete purity and safety are assured through the application of advanced pharmaceutical technology at every stage of manufacture. ISO 9001: 2000 certification awarded for design, manufacture and marketing of herbal health care products. Baidyanth uses the tools of modern science to create pharmaceutical-grade Ayurveda & Unani products. Today, these products have found acceptance with medical fraternities and serve the health and personal care needs of consumers in 90 countries.
Chitrakadi Bati is an ayurvedic and herbal medicine known for its digestive and detoxifying actions. It helps digest the undigested food and removes the toxins accumulated in the body due to malabsorption of the food. In ayurveda, AMA (a toxin developed in the body due to malabsorption of food particles) is a main cause of several diseases. Chitrakadi Bati mainly acts on AMA toxin and help digesting and eliminating it and reducing its effects on the body. Therefore, Chitrakadi Bati is useful in all diseases in which AMA is a main underlying cause.
Indications of Baidyanath Chitrakadi Bati
- Loss of appetite
- Constipation (with sticky stool and mucus discharge in the stool)
- Gas or Flatulence
- Abdominal Distension
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) – When stool is sticky and mucus discharge in the stool
- Weight loss (Obesity)
Ingredients of Baidyanath Chitrakadi Bati
- Chitrak – Plumbago Zeylanica
- Ajmoda (Celery) – Apium Graveolens
- Black Pepper – Piper Nigrum
- Chavya (Java Long Pepper) – Piper Chaba
- Hing – Asafoetida
- Pippali (Long pepper fruit) – Piper Longum
- Pippali mool (Long pepper Root) – Piper Longum
- Sambhar Salt
- Samudra Lavana – Common salt
- Sarjika Kshara
- Sauvarchala Lavana (Sochal Namak) – Black Salt (Kala Namak)
- Sendha Namak – Rock Salt
- Sonth – Zingiber Officinale
- Vida Lavana (Vida salt) – Ammonium Salt
- Yava Kshara (Natural Potash obtained from barley) – Hordeum Vulgare
- Lemon Juice or Pomegranate Juice
Dosage of Baidyanath Chitrakadi Bati
- 1 – 2 tablets 1 – 2 times a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Precautions while using Baidyanath Chitrakadi Bati
- It might not be suitable for people with gastritis.
- People with high BP should take this medicine only under medical care, since this medicine contains salt as ingredient.
- Over-dosage may cause slight burning sensation in abdomen.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in cool dry place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.