Flu & Fever
Also known as
About Baidyanath Giloy Satva
Giloy Satva (also called Giloy Satva, Guduchi Satva and Amrita sat or Baidyanath Satva) is an ayurvedic herbal water extract prepared by cold soaking. It includes the water-soluble extract of Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia).
Giloy Satva is beneficial in all types of PITTA (heat) disorders. It is beneficial constipation, digesting AMAA (toxin), correcting liver functions, etc. It has several health benefits. Generally, it affects all body tissues with aggravated PITTA humor and improves immunity due to its immunomodulatory effects.
Ingredients of Baidyanath Giloy Satva
Guduchi – Indian Tinospora (stem) – Tinospora cordifolia
Indications of Baidyanath Giloy Satva
Giloy Sat (Amrita or Guduchi Satva) has the following healing properties.
- Detox (eliminates AMA)
- Mild Antipyretic
- helps in the formation of red blood cells
- Blood purifier
- Mild anti-hypertensive
- Mild laxative
- Digestive Stimulant
Dosage of Baidyanath Giloy Satva
- Age: 1 – 3 yrs-100 mg
- 3 – 5 yrs-150 mg
- 13 -19 yrs-250 to 500 mg
- Adults (19 to 60 yrs)-500 to 1000 mg
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self-medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- Overdosage may cause severe side effects.
- It should be very carefully used during pregnancy, lactation and in children, only if found very necessary by the prescribing doctor.
- Take this medicine at a precise dose and for a limited period of time, as advised by the doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.