Also known as
About Jatyadi Taila
Jatyadi Taila is Ayurvedic herbal oil which is used to treat various types of external wounds. Til tail has been used as a base oil in this product. Jatyadi oil contains flavonoids, essential oils, tannins, glycosides and alkaloids which help in faster healing of wounds. This oil is cooling, anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and non-irritant. It is useful in cleaning, soothing and healing of wounds.
- cleaning infection
- cleaning eternal wound
- Fistula, piles
- Non-healing ulcers
- Burn injuries, scalds
- Itching, Eczema, Boils, Sores
- Different types of wounds such as wounds by sharp object, nails, teeth
- Psoriasis, Herpes, Arthritis
- Cleaning of wounds
- Ayurvedic product
- Jatyadi Tail acts as an antiseptic and fungicidal oil.
- Used for all skin problems with inflammation, redness and bleeding; eczema, psoriasis, fungal infections.
- Used as an effective diaphoretic it helps to release aggravated Kapha via the skin.
- It is also used as part of the treatment of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- It is a good skin healer.
- It is used for quick wound healing in blisters, sinuses, nonhealing wounds, etc.
Directions for application
Apply externally on affected areas 2-3 times a day externally.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep the lid tightly after use.
- Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.