Tonsilitis & Throat Pain
About Baidyanath Shwas Kuthar Ras
Shwasa kuthar Ras is herbomineral Ayurvedic formulation useful in respiratory disorders. The formulation of this medicine contains Parad, Gandhak, Vatsanabh, Tankan, Manashila, Maricha, Pippali, Sunthi with bhavana dravya Tambula patra Swarasa.Shwas kuthar Ras helps to decrease phlegm, cough in respiratory diseases and brings back normal respiration. The ingredients used in this medicine are antimicrobial, hot potent, bitter and increases bile in the body hence help to maintain liver healthy ingredients of Shwas Kuthar Ras:
- Shuddha Parad
- Shuddha Gandhak
- Shuddha Vatsanabh
- Shuddha Manahshila
- Maricha phal
- Bhavana–Tambula patra Swarasa
Baidyanath Shwas Kuthar Rasa Benefits
- Useful in Vata-Shleshm doshas
- Fever, pneumonia, tonsillitis, difficulty breathing
- Bronchial Asthma, allergic Bronchitis, cough, phlegmSelf-medication
- Slow digestion
Features of Baidyanath Shwas Kuthar Ras
- It contains heavy metal ingredients.
Dosage of Baidyanath Shwas Kuthar Ras
- 125 – 250 mg once or twice a day after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is traditionally administered along with honey, hot water.
Precautions for Baidyanath Shwas Kuthar Ras
- Self-medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous
- Take this medicine in a precise dose and as advised by the doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effects.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.