Also known as
About Bakson Aspidosperma
A plant which has its medicinal uses and the bark is used for the preparation of the medicine.
Common Name: Quebracho
Causes & Symptoms for Bakson Aspidosperma
- Quebracho stimulates the respiratory centers and increases the oxygen in the blood.
- Removes temporary obstruction to the oxidation of the blood
- Quebracho relieves dyspnoea, it is an effective remedy in many cases of asthma.
- The conditions of the lower respiratory tract are relieved with help of this medicine.
- Quebracho is used as a medicine of fluid retention.
- The medicine is also useful in sexual complaints, to improve the sexual drive in both men and women.
- Quebracho is also useful to regulate the body temperature.
- Breathing difficulties are relieved with help of Quebracho.
Side effects of Bakson Aspidosperma
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking Bakson Aspidosperma
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Bakson Aspidosperma
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.