Also known as
Dr. Bakshi Baksons B3 Diarrhoea Drops
Diarrhea – loose and watery stools, a disorder that causes you to pass looser or more stool than usual. It can be bacterial, viral or parasitic infections through water, food or any other contamination source. Watery stools can be accompanied with colic – pains.
Indication of B3 Diarrhoea Drops
3 or more loose stools per day or more frequently
Other Indications of B3 Diarrhoea Drops
Diarrhoea containing mucus and / or blood in the feces
Action of Ingredients used in Dr. Bakshi B3 drops
- Acidum phos 3x: Diarrhea, white, watery, involuntary, painless, with much flatus; not specially exhausting.
- Baptisia 4x: Diarrhoea during typhoid fever. Stools are very offensive, thin, dark and bloody. Rumbling in the abdomen.
- Chamomilla 4x: Stools like chopped white yellow mucous, like chopped eggs or spinach. Diarrhoea during dentition, from cold, anger, tobacco. Stools – sour, grass green or lienteric, smelling like bad eggs.
- Cinchona off. 3x: Undigested, frothy, yellow; painless diarrhoea; worse at night, after meals, during hot weather, from fruit, milk, beer.
- Colocynthis 6x: Brown, watery stools after eating or drinking. Jelly like stools with musk like odour. Pain in the abdomen.
- Ferrum phos. 8x: Diarrhoea during eating. Painless Diarrhoea.
- Mercurius subl. Corr. 5x: Dysentery; tenesmus, not relieved by stool; incessant. Stool hot, bloody, slimy, offensive, with cutting pains and shreds of mucous membrane. Bloated; very painful to least touch.
- Oleander 6x: Undigested feces, Stool passes when emitting flatus. Burning pain in anus.
- Rhus tox 4x: Diarrhea of blood, slime, and reddish mucus. Dysentery, with tearing pains down thighs. Stools of cadaverous odor. Frothy, painless stools.
- Veratrum album 6x: Diarrhoea very painful, watery, copious and forcibly evacuated followed by great weakness.
Dosage of B3 Diarrhoea Drops
10-15 drops should be diluted in water and taken 3 times a day.
Chronic Cases: Take 10-20 drops diluted in water 2-3 times a day. Maintain proper water intake to check dehydration