Psoriasis & Dry Skin
Vitiligo & Leucoderma
Also known as
About Bakson Baksoint 9 Cream
A formulation for loss of pigmentation associated with Vitiligo/Leucoderma, Eczema, Psoriasis and Burns
Leucoderma, also known as vitiligo, is a rare skin disease characterized by white spots and patches. The white patch or spot is called as leucoderma and when it occurs without any preceding disease it is called Vitiligo. Under this skin condition, certain parts of the skin gradually lose color leaving behind white patches. This occurs due to loss of melanin, a dark pigment which gives color to skin. The reason oh white patches on skin varies from person to person.
Causes of white patches on skin:
- Deficiency disorders
- Hormonal changesOne of the areas most commonly affected are the lips and the areas around it because the lips are often exposed to sunlight. So white patches are most commonly seen in such area.
Indications of Bakson Baksoint 9 Cream
- Paleness and whitening of skin.
- Hyper pigmentation due to burn and scalds injury
- Decreased melanin production.
Ingredients of Bakson Baksoint 9 Cream
- Arsenicum Sulph flav
- Psoralea corylifolia
Application of use of Bakson Baksoint 9 Cream
- Apply externally twice daily to properly cleaned and dried affected portion.
- Apply over the patch for 15-20 minute, use it 1-2 time in a day or as prescribed by the Physician.