Flu & Fever
Also known as
Bc 11, Bio Comb 11, Bio Comb No 11
7.5 (cm) x 7.5 (cm) x 14 (cm)
Bakson Biochemic Combination 11
- BC 11- Pyrexia
- Pyrexia is a common medical sign characterized by an elevation of body temperature above the normal range of 98–100°F due to an increase in the temperature regulatory set-point.
- An elevated body temperature (fever) is one of the ways our immune system attempts to combat an infection. Usually the rise in body temperature helps the individual resolve an infection.
Indication of Bakson Biochemic Combination 11
- Febrile conditions associated with initial inflammatory conditions, chill Is relieved with help of Bakson Biochemic Combination 11
- Sudden rise in temperature and in conditions that tend towards suppuration.
- It generally covers all mild febrile conditions.
Dosage of Bakson Biochemic Combination 11
Adults : 4 tablets of Bakson Biochemic Combination 11 every three hours or four times a day.
Children : 1 to 2 tablets 4 times a day.