Back & Knee Pain
Also known as
Bc 19, Bio Comb 19, Bio Comb No 19
4.3 (cm) x 4.3 (cm) x 7 (cm)
Bakson Biochemic Combination 19
- BC 19- Joint and Muscle pain.
- Joints form the connections between bones. They provide support and help in movement. Any damage to the joints from disease or injury can interfere with movement and cause a lot of pain.
- Many different conditions can lead to painful joints, including Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Bursitis, Gout, Strains, Sprains and other injuries.
- Muscle pain (Myalgia) can range from mild to excruciating and though it often goes away in a few days, some muscle pain can linger for months.
- Muscle pain is most frequently related to tension, overuse or muscle injury from exercise or physically-demanding work. In these situations, the pain tends to involve specific muscles and starts during or just after the activity.
- Muscle pain also can be a sign of conditions affecting whole body, like some infections (including the flu) and disorders that affect connective tissues throughout the body
Indication of Bakson Biochemic Combination 19
- Articular and muscular rheumatism, Inflammatory and febrile complaints
- Stiff neck, rheumatic pain in shoulders, shifting, twitching
- Cramps, lumbago and sciatica is relieved with help of Bakson Biochemic Combination 19
Dosage of Bakson Biochemic Combination 19
Adults : 4 tablets of Bakson Biochemic Combination 19 every three hours or four times a day.
Children : 1 to 2 tablets 4 times a day.