Also known as
Bc 2, Bio Comb 2, Bio Comb No 2
7.5 (cm) x 7.5 (cm) x 14 (cm)
Bakson Biochemic Combination 2
BC 2- Breathlessness/Asthma
- Asthma is a disease affecting the airways that carry air to and from lungs. It attacks all age groups but often starts in childhood.
- It is a chronic disease characterized by recurrent attacks of breathlessness and wheezing, which vary in severity and frequency from person to person.
- Risk factors for developing Asthma include inhaling asthma “triggers”, such as allergens, tobacco smoke and chemical irritants.
- In an attack, the lining of the passages swell causing the airways to narrow and reducing the flow of air in and out of the lungs.
- Biochemic combination tablet 2 is useful as a supportive medicine in Asthma.
Indication of Bakson Biochemic Combination 2
- Breathlessness/breathing difficulty with yellow sputum, worse in the evening, accompanied by cough or troublesome flatulence.
- Dyspnoea aggravated by food or exertion is relieved with Bakson Biochemic Combination 2
- Breathlessness with troublesome flatulence or spasms.
Dosage of Bakson Biochemic Combination 2
Adults : 4 tablets of Bakson Biochemic Combination 2 every three hours or four times a day.
Children : 1 to 2 tablets 4 times a day.