Also known as
Symphoricarpus Race, Symphoricarpus R
Tincture of fresh ripe berries is used to make the medicine.
Common Name: Snow-berry.
Causes & Symptoms for Symphoricarpus Racemosus
- For intense vomiting, deathly nausea, vomiting continuous, violent retching.
- In pregnant females with violent vomiting and retching.
- Nausea at the site of smell of food or at the thought of food.
- Nausea during menstruation os relieved with Symphoricarpus Racemosus.
- Aversion to all the food is an indication for this remedy.
- Gastric complaints with loss of appetite is relieved with Symphoricarpus Racemosus.
- Morning sickness is an indication for this remedy.
Side effects of Symphoricarpus Racemosus
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Symphoricarpus Racemosus
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Symphoricarpus Racemosus
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.