About Dabur Musli Pak
Musli Pak is an ayurvedic concoction that acts as a nourishing tonic and a physical rejuvenator. It helps in restoring physical strength and helps sportspeople by improving endurance and performance. It also increases the stamina, strength in men. Musli Pak has an androgenic action.
It improves testosterone level and helps men with testicular spermatogenic failure. The overall action of Musli Pak is to provide strength to the male reproductive system and maintain its natural functions. It improves fertility by inducing spermatogenesis and improving motility. It also provides nourishment and good medicine for BRIHANA CHIKITSA (Nourishing Therapy). It may also increase body weight, so it can help underweight people.
Indications of Dabur Musli Pak
- Helps increase muscle strength; reduces muscle tiredness and fatigue.
- Increases body weight for those who are underweight.
- Helps in male fertility
- Helps women with leucorrhoea
- Helps in erectile dysfunction
Ingredients Of Dabur Musli Pak
- Safed Musli (Chlorophytum Borivilianum)
- Cow’s Milk
- Cow’s Ghee
- Sautéed Mochras (Semal Gond)
- Jaiphal (Nutmeg)
- Laung (Clove)
- Kesar (Saffron)
- Tumbaru (Toothache Tree) – Zanthoxylum Alatum
- Jatamansi (Spikenard) – Nardostachys Jatamans
- Kaunch Beej (Velvet bean) – Mucuna Pruriens
- Elaichi (Cardamom) – Elettaria Cardamomum
- Tejpata (Bay Leaves)
- Kali Mirch (Black Pepper)
- Pippali (Long Pepper)
- Javitri (Mace)
Dosage Of Dabur Musli Pak
- Musli Pak should be consumed twice a day orally with milk or water.
- It should ideally be taken 2-3 hours after a meal.
- Adults (19-60 years)- 3-24 gms
- Geriatric (above 60 years)- 3-6gms
Precautions of Dabur Musli Pak
- Self medication of this medicine is not advised.
- Over-dosage may cause adverse effects.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep away from children’s reach.