About Dabur Pippali Churna
Dabur Pippali Churna is pungent in taste and light in its effect. Hot in potency and sharp in nature, this medicinal herb confirms its antiquity beyond 2000 years. Pippali also known as Piper longum has been widely used for medicinal purpose since centuries. This is a Slender aromatic climber with perennial woody roots grows mostly in warmer parts of India, Central Himalaya to Assam, lower hills of West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh and Western Ghats.
Key ingredient of Dabur Pippali Churna
Pippali – Pippali is a favourite household spice in Indian Kitchens, but lesser known facts are about immunity values of this spice. Pippali has been widely mentioned in Ayurvedic texts as an effective Rasayana (Rejuvinator) & Vajikarna. References have been found which talk about intake of pippali by saints of ancient times.
Benefits of Dabur Pippali Churna
- Increases Digestion
- Reduces Gas and bloating
- Detoxifies Body
- Useful in Respiratory problems
- Benefits Anaemia
- Reduces Nervous system disorders (Anxiety, fear and worry)
- Helps in Weight management
- Benefits Insomnia
- Useful In Arthritis Beneficial in liver, gall bladder and spleen problems
How to use Dabur Pippali Churna
4-8 pinch twice a day.
Precautions regarding Dabur Pippali Churna
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Additional information regarding Dabur Pippali Churna
- 100% Genuine Product
- Results may vary with lifestyle and diet adopted.
- Depending upon the lighting and screen resolution, the color of the product may slightly vary.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.