Also known as
Acid Sulph, Acid Sulf
Dr. Reckeweg Acid Sulphuricum
About Dr. Reckeweg Acid Sulphuricum
Common Name of Acid Sulphuricum is Sulphuric Acid
Dr. Reckeweg Acid Sulph Dilution is an effective remedy for the treatment of weakness and fatigue. It relives bodily exhaustion and laziness and restores bodily strength. It is also used for the treatment of issues related to eyes, gastrointestinal issues, and various other health complications.
It is very helpful in the treatment of menorrhagia along with menstrual excretion and heals wounds on the uterus mouth, especially in aged women.
Ingredients of Dr. Reckeweg Acid Sulphuricum
- Sulphuric Acid
Benefits of Dr. Reckeweg Acid Sulphuricum
- Sulphuricum Acidum has marked action on mouth ulcers. Aphthous ulcers in the mouth with offensive breath. Gums bleed easily. It is a remedy for pyorrhea.
- Sulphuricum Acidum is also a chief remedy for many gastrointestinal disorders. There are sour eructations with heartburn.
- There is a craving for alcohol and aversion to the smell of coffee, Sour vomiting, Desires fresh food. There is a sensation of a relaxed feeling in the stomach.
- Coldness of stomach relieved by applied heat.
- Sulphuricum Acidum is useful in weakness with a weak feeling in the abdomen, with dragging into the hips and small of the back.
- There is a sensation as if hernia would protrude, especially on the left side.
- Sulphuricum Acidum also helps in headaches with right-sided neuralgia. Sensation as if the brain was loose in the forehead and falling from side to side.
- There is compressive pain in the occiput, relieved by holding the hands near the head. Pain in right temple as if the plug were pressed in.
- Sulphuricum Acidum is also useful in skin complaints due to bad effects of mechanical injuries, with bruises and livid skin.
- It also helps in hemorrhages from all the outlets of the body. Blood is dark in color.
- Chilblains with a gangrenous tendency are relieved by Sulphuricum Acidum.
- Sulphuricum Acidum also helps in carbuncles and boils.
Dosage of Dr. Reckeweg Acid Sulphuricum
- Take 5 drops in half a cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take them 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you take it under the physician’s guidance.
Precautions of Dr. Reckeweg Acid Sulphuricum
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Use under medical supervision
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Acid Sulphuricum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.