Also known aReckeweg Actaea Spicats
Actaea Spi, Actea Spi
About Dr. Reckeweg Actaea Spicata (Mother Tincture)
Rheumatism Pain and swelling small joints esp. wrists.
Actea spicata is a rheumatic remedy, especially of the small joints; tearing, tingling pains characterize it. Wrist-rheumatism. Pulsations over whole body, especially liver and renal region. Cardiovascular spasm. Pains worse from touch and motion. The joints starts aching and there is swelling from slight fatigue. There is extreme tenderness. Joints are tender to touch with weakness and tingling. The right arm and right wrist are specially affected. Wrist is swollen, red, and the pain is worse from any motion. Pains are of a voilent, tearing, drawing character. Actaea Spicata also helps in Writers cramps. There is also tearing pain in loins
- Easily making contact, especially with other sex.
- Searching for attention. Likes to talk about themselves, False self-image. Egotism.
- Irritable, ostinate when things don’t go as they want.
- Flirting, Unpredictable, unreliable in relationships.
- Avoid to thinking. Wants to enjoy without effort.
- Fear of death, agg. night, alone.
- Agg. fatigue. Fits of sudden weakness.
- Agg. From fright.
- Agg. Cold, change of temperature.
- Agg. Exertion, although likes it.
- Amel. In company.
Food and drinks
- Agg. Beer, tobacco, salt meat, fruits.
- Pain agg. night, walking; amel. after coffee.
- Objects seem blue.
- Neuralgic or rheumatic, violent pain (tearing), running from teeth/molars to upper jaw ending in temples; agg. slight touch, motion of muscles.
- Hunger with aversion to food; empty feeling without hunger.
- Cramp-like pains, stitches, agg. inspiring.
- Menses suppressed from cold, fright.
- Rheumatism, gout of small joints, esp. wrists and fingers, also ankles, feet.
- Pain and swelling joints after slight exertion.
- Rheumatism, gout: agg. motion, pressure, touch. Sometimes discoloration, numbness and coldness of affected fingers.
- Deforming, climacteric arthropathy of fingers joints.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Actaea Spicata
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Actaea Spicata
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Actaea Spicata
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.