Also known as
Dr. Reckeweg Apis Mellifica (Mother Tincture)
Common Name: The Honey-Bee
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Apis Mellifica (Mother Tincture)
- Apis Mellifica acts on cellular tissues causing oedema of skin and mucous membranes.
- The very characteristic effects of the sting of the bee furnish unerring indications for its employment in disease. Swelling or puffing up of various parts, oedema, red rosy hue, stinging pains, soreness, intolerance of heat, and slightest touch, and afternoon aggravation are some of the general guiding symptoms of Apis Mellifica.
- Erysipelatous inflammations, dropsical effusions and anasarca, acute, inflammation of kidneys, and other parenchymatous tissues are characteristic pathological states corresponding to Apis.
- Apis acts especially on outer parts, skin, coatings of inner organs, serous membranes.
- It produces serous inflammation with effusion, membranes of brain, heart, pleuritic effusion, etc. Extreme sensitiveness to touch and general soreness is marked.
- Sensation of stiffness and as of something torn off in the interior of the body, Much prostration is seen in the patients of Apis Mellifica.
- Apathy, indifference, and unconsciousness. Awkward; drops things readily.
- Stupor alternating with erotic mania. Sensation of dying. Listless; cannot think clearly. Jealous, fidgety, hard to please. Sudden shrill, piercing screams.
- Cannot concentrate mind when attempting to read or study.
- Whole brain feels very tired. Vertigo with sneezing, worse on lying or closing eyes. Heat, throbbing, distensivep ains, better on pressure, and worse on motion.
- Lids swollen, red, Oedematous, burn and sting. Conjunctiva bright red, puffy. lachrymation hot. Photophobia, Pain around orbits.
- Styes is well relieved, also checks their recurrence.
- External ear red, inflamed, sore; stinging pains.
- Coldness of tip of nose. Red, swollen, inflamed, with sharp pains.
- Swollen, red, with piercing pain. Waxy, pale, oedematous. Erysipelas with stinging burning oedema. Extends from right to left.
- Tongue fiery red, swollen, sore, and raw, with vesicles. Scalding in mouth and throat.
- Tongue feels scalded, red hot, trembling, Gums swollen, Lips swollen, especially upper.
- Membrane of mouth and throat glossy, as if varnished.
- Sore feeling, thirstless, Vomiting of food, craving for milk.
- Sore, bruised on pressure, when sneezing, Extremely tender, Dropsy of abdomen.
- Involuntary on every motion, Bloody, painless. Anus feels raw.
- Hemorrhoids, with stinging pain, after confinement, Diarrhoea watery, yellow; Cannot urinate without a stool Dark, fetid, worse after eating. Constipation; feels as if something would break on straining.
- Burning and soreness when urinating. Suppressed, loaded with casts; frequent and involuntary; stinging pain; Incontinence. Last drop burn and smart.
- Oedema of labia; relieved by cold water. Soreness and stinging pains; ovaritis; worse in RIGHT ovary. Menses suppressed, with cerebral and head symptoms, especially in young girls.
- Dysmenorrhoea, with severe ovarian pains.
- Metrorrhagia profuse, with heavy abdomen, faintness, stinging pain. Sense of tightness. Bearing-down, as if menses were to appear.
- Ovarian tumors, metritis with stinging pains. Great tenderness over abdomen and uterine region.
- Hoarseness; breathing hurried and difficult. Oedema of larynx.
- Oedematous, Knee swollen, shiny, sensitive, sore, with stinging pain. Feet swollen and stiff. Feel too large.
- Joint pain in back and limbs, Tired, bruised feeling.
- Numbness of hands and tips of fingers, Hives with intolerable itching, Oedematous swellings.
- Swellings after bites; sore, sensitive, Stinging.
- Erysipelas, with sensitiveness and swelling, rosy hue.
- Carbuncles, with burning, stinging pain. Sudden puffing up of whole body.
- Very drowsy. Dreams full of care and toil. Screams and sudden startling during sleep.
Worse from heat in any form; touch; pressure; late in afternoon; after sleeping; in closed and heated rooms, Right side.
Better in open air, uncovering, and cold bathing.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Apis Mellifica (Mother Tincture)
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Apis Mellifica (Mother Tincture)
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.