Also known as
2.7 (cm) x 2.7 (cm) x 9 (cm)
Dr. Reckeweg Apocynum Cannabinum (Mother Tincture)
Common Name: Indian (American) Hemp.
- Provings were made with fresh plant-tinctures, or fresh or powdered root-tinctures or infusions.
- Watery infusions (with just enough spirit to keep them from fermenting) are said to be more efficacious than tinctures.
- The whole fresh plant, root included, should be used for making the tincture or infusion.
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Apocynum Cannabinum (Mother Tincture)
- Apocynum Cannabinum produce intense gastric disturbance, extreme depression of the heart’s action, and control dropsical effusions and produce diuresis.
- Apocynum Cannabinum depresses the heart, kidneys, and intestines, relaxing sphincters.
- Apocynum Cannabinum causes and intense sinking sensation, drowsiness and a bewildered state of mind, Dizziness.
- The dropsies of Apocynum are general dropsies with or without organic disease, swelling of every part of the body, cardiac dropsies.
- The excretions are diminished, especially urine and sweat.
- Apocynum Cannabinum restore the menses when given in cases of dropsy.
- Diarrhoea is worse immediately after eating. Food or water is immediately ejected, though hungry.
- There is worse on waking in the morning. Many of the symptoms are worse after sleep.
- Bewildered, nervous, low-spirited.
- Dizzy, Very marked piercing pain in right temple followed by vertigo.
- Vertigo suddenly appearing and disappearing.
- Eyes inflamed, worse morning and evening. Sensation as if sand in them.
- Violent coryza, Nose and throat filled with thick yellow mucus on waking in morning.
- Peculiar dryness of mucous membranes of nose with sensation of stiffness, followed by secretion of thick yellow mucus, preceded in some cases by a thin, irritating discharge.
- Face pale, covered with cold sweat (diarrhoea), Dry lips
- Dry tongue, immoderate thirst. Tongue coated, Constant spitting, increase of mucus and saliva.
- Thirst on waking. Great thirst, but water disagrees, causing pain, and is immediately thrown off (Ars.).
- Cannot tolerate food or drink, which is immediately ejected.
- Distension after a moderate meal. Feels hungry, but when she eats it settles in epigastrium, turns sour, and hurts.
Stool and Anus
- Gentle diarrhoea in the morning, no pain. Diarrhoea explosive, involuntary immediately after eating.
- Stool copious, yellow or brownish, like mush, sometimes containing undigested food.
- Extreme prostration after stool.
- Constipation though feces not hard.
- Piles with feeling as of a wedge being hammered into anus. Bearing-down pain in anus.
- Evacuations very scanty, Watery stools.
- Symptoms always immediately after eating.
- Urinary organs torpid, urine scanty, but flows as easily as oil. Urine copious and almost involuntary from relaxed sphincters.
- Profuse light-colored urine, no sediment is seen.
Male Sexual Organs
- Penis and scrotum swollen, dropsical.
Female Sexual Organs
- Exhausting menorrhagia (continuous or paroxysmal). Blood expelled in large clots, sometimes in fluid state.
- Amenorrhoea in young girls, abdomen and legs bloated.
- Oppression, can scarcely speak, speaks in sharp staccato, must take deep breaths. Violent hoarse cough, worse at night.
- Cough short and dry, loose and rattling, with oppression. Short, unsatisfactory respirations.
- Flutterings, dartings, prostrated feeling in cardiac region. Quick, sharp, catching pain in heart with palpitation.
- Pulse slow, labored. Irregular, intermittent, at times feeble, then slow.
- Pulse quick, feeble when moved. Fainting on moving the head, Palpitation troublesome on walking, heart action scarcely perceptible.
- Joints stiff, especially on moving in the morning.
- Constant involuntary motion of one leg and one arm.
- Finger nails of bluish red color.
- Aching in both knees. Swelling of feet, ankles, and legs.
- Excretions diminished, especially urine and sweat.
- Drowsy in afternoon, restless at night.
- On going to bed desire to sleep, but inability to do so.
- Drowsy before and after nausea and vomiting.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Apocynum Cannabinum (Mother Tincture)
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Apocynum Cannabinum (Mother Tincture)
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.