Also known as
Dr. Reckeweg Belladonna
About Dr. Reckeweg Belladonna
The common name for Dr. Reckeweg Belladonna is Deadly Nightshade.
Dr. Reckeweg Belladonna is a highly useful homeopathic remedy that has a potent effect on the nervous system and can be used to treat convulsion and to relieve pain in various parts of the body. It is primarily used to treat serious cases of opium poisoning. It also has a marked effect on the respiratory system and is helpful in the treatment of spasmodic cough and bronchitis.
Ingredients of Dr. Reckeweg Belladonna
Benefits of Dr. Reckeweg Belladonna
- Belladonna is a chief remedy for high temperature, neuralgia, and pain, sudden and violent onset caused due to draught of air, cold wind, uncovering the head, and exposure to summer sun. There is a sudden rise of temperature with a red face and throbbing of carotids. Pulse is strong and quick. There is intense burning heat internally and externally. Sweat only on covered parts and on the head.
- Belladonna is also helpful in any other inflammatory condition like tonsillitis, appendicitis, conjunctivitis, etc. The Head is inclined to bend backward, boring the head into the pillow.
- Belladonna has marked action in headache due to cold or heat of the sun, from a haircut. Sudden and violent headache. Intense periodical nervous congestive headache.
- Belladonna also helps in vertigo caused by stooping or rising after stooping or change of position. Vertigo with a tendency to fall left side or backward. Belladonna also helps in air sickness.
- Belladonna also helps in treating many gastrointestinal problems. The mouth is dry with or without thirst. There is tremor and stammering speech. Great dryness of throat with redness and burning, worse on the right side. Cervical glands are suddenly inflamed.
- Belladonna is also useful in pain due to gall stones. Tenderness of abdomen, cannot bear the slightest touch. The abdomen is painful and distended.
- Belladonna is also useful in skin conditions like boils and acne. It is useful in boils in the first stage before pus formation. There is redness, swelling, and heat of the part. Skin shows a uniform, smooth, shining scarlet redness. Skin is dry, hot, and burning.
- Belladonna acts upon every part of the nervous system, producing active congestion, furious excitement, perverted special senses, twitching, convulsions, and pain. It has a marked action on the vascular system, skin, and glands.
- Belladonna always is associated with hot, red skin, flushed face, glaring eyes, throbbing carotids, excited mental state, hyperaesthesia of all senses, delirium, restless sleep, convulsive movements, dryness of mouth and throat with aversion to water, neuralgic pains that come and go suddenly. Heat, redness, throbbing, and burning.
- Great children’s remedy. Epileptic spasms followed by nausea and vomiting. Goiter swelling of the neck with protrusion of eyes.
- Belladonna also corresponds to the symptoms of air-sickness in aviators. Belladonna has no thirst, anxiety, or fear. Belladonna stands for the violence of attack and suddenness of onset.
Dosage of Dr. Reckeweg Belladonna
- Take 5 drops in half a cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take them 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you take it under the physician’s guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Belladonna
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.