Also known as
Bryonia Alb, bryonia, bryo
Dr. Reckeweg Bryonia Alba
About Dr. Reckeweg Bryonia Alba
The common name for Dr. Reckeweg Bryonia Alba is Wild Hops.
Ingredients of Dr. Reckeweg Bryonia Alba
- Bryonia Alba
Benefits of Dr. Reckeweg Bryonia Alba
- It is primarily used for the treatment of influenza, coryza, arthritis, and rheumatism
- It relieves symptoms of flu such as constant sneezing and cold
- Helpful in treating issues related to the respiratory system such as dry cough, asthma, and difficulty breathing
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Bryonia Alba
- Take 5 drops in half a cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Bryonia Alba
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Dr. Reckeweg Bryonia Alba has actions on the following
- – Irritable, wants to be left alone. Reserved.
- – Fear of poverty, fear of starving, anxiety about the future.
- – Materialistic. Possession oriented.
- – Insecurity, withdrawn into themselves, isolated from social contact.
- – Thoughts, talks about Business. Determined.
- – Despair of recovery. Seem to hold others responsible for their suffering.
- – Dullness morning on waking worse exertion, conversation.
- – Children ask for things that are difficult to find, immediately throw them away (Cham).
- – Exceedingly irritable; everything puts him out of humor. Delirium; wants to go home.
– Sensation they are sinking through the bed.
– Pain: starts over Left eye, extends to occiput and whole head, Worse on moving eyes, light (=motion of iris), jar, cough, touch, when constipated, Better by pressure, holding the head, closing eyes.
– Vertigo, nausea, faintness on rising, confusion.
– Frontal headache, frontal sinuses involved
– Pain on moving eyes or lids.
– Pressing, crushing, aching pain. Glaucoma.
Aural vertigo. Roaring, buzzing in ears.
– Frequent bleeding of the nose (Epistaxis) when menses should appear; Worse morning after rising.
– Coryza with shooting and aching in the forehead. Swelling of tip of nose feels as if it would ulcerate when touched.
– Chewing motion, in arteriosclerosis or fever with brain involvement.
– Dry, cracked lips.
– Dryness of mouth, tongue, and throat, with excessive thirst.
– Discoloration tongue brown or white.
– Bitter taste.
– Lips parched, dry, cracked.
– Burning in lower lip in old smokers. Lip swollen, dry, black, and cracked
– Pain better by cold water, lying on painful side.
– Dryness, sticking on swallowing, scraped and constricted (Bell).
– Tough mucus in larynx and trachea, loosened only after much hawking; worse coming into warm room.
– Capricious abnormal appetite, loss of taste.
– Gastritis better by warm drinks.
– Vomiting on slight motion, while coughing, immediately after drinking, after eating, and warm drinks.
– Sensation of a stone, worse after eating, Stomach sensitive to touch.
– Nausea and faintness when rising up.
– Soreness in the stomach when coughing.
– Dyspeptic ailments during the summer heat. Sensitiveness of epigastrium to touch.
– Appendicitis aggravation touch and better by pressure, lying on painful side.
– Pain in liver, better lying on the right side.
– Burning pain, stitches; worse, pressure, coughing, breathing. Tenderness of abdominal walls.
– Constipation and Dryness.
– Diarrhea, worse by motion; morning after rising and moving; fruit; warm weather.
– Constipation; stools hard, dry, as if burnt; seem too large. Stools brown, thick, bloody; worse in the morning, from moving, in hot weather, after being heated, from cold drinks, every spell of hot weather.
– Menses too early, too profuse; worse from motion, with tearing pains in legs; suppressed, with vicarious discharge or splitting headache.
– Stitching pains in ovaries on taking a deep inspiration; very sensitive to touch. Pain in the right ovary as if torn, extending to the thigh. Milk fever.
– Pain in breasts at menstrual period. Breasts hot and painfully hard. Abscess of mammæ.
– Frequent bleeding of the nose at the appearance of menses.
– Menstrual irregularities, with gastric symptoms. Ovaritis.
– Intermenstural pain, with great abdominal and pelvic soreness.
– Dry, hard painful worse motion, warm room.
– Pneumonia, Bronchitis, Pleuritis, Mastitis.
– Pain on coughing, hold chest to keep it immobile.
– Pain on inspiration in pleuritis.
– Soreness in larynx and trachea. Hoarseness; worse in open air.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.