Also known as
Dr. Reckeweg Caulophyllum thalictroides
Common name: Blue Cohosh
Causes and symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Caulophyllum thalictroides
- Caulophyllum thalictroides is a woman’s remedy. It is one the best homeopathic medicines used for the want of or decreased tonicity of the womb.
- It is also useful in female related problems like amenorrhoea, dysmenorrhoea, or menstrual irregularities. It also helps in labour when there is extraordinary rigidity, Pains of spasmodic nature flying in different directions, when the pains are deficient and the patient is exhausted and fretful, helpful in all ailments during pregnancy, parturition and lactation.
- It also helps in leucorrhoea of little girls which is acrid and excoriating.
- Caulophyllum Thalictroides is helpful in stomach affections causing spasmodic dyspepsia. Pain in the stomach with spasms.
- It also indicated in rheumatism when there is pain and stiffness in small joints, fingers, toes, ankles. Aching in wrists. Pain in flying in nature, migrates from one place to another. Caulophyllum thalictroides has a special affinity for the smaller joints.
- Thrush, locally and internally is seen to be treated by caulophyllum thalictroides. Caulophyllum basically can be thought of in complaints related to female genitals and joints pains in general.
– Nervous excitement, restlessness.
– Irritability, easily displeased.
– Changeable moods.
– Refuses to eat.
– Revives labor pains and further progress of labour when patient is exhausted.
– Sensitive to cold, better by warm clothing.
– Pains flying about, from place to place.
– Chorea at puberty.
– Before menses.
– Rheumatic and neuralgic headache.
– Headache from uterine troubles.
– Pain over left eye, worse by stooping, light, noon till midnight.
– Heaviness of lids.
– Brown spots on forehead.
– Aphthae or oral ulcers.
– Vomiting bile before menses.
– Nausea, vomiting during labor.
– Cramping pain during menses.
– Complaints during labor
– Extremely Rigid Os.
– Labor pains too weak, irregular. Spasmodic, severe pains fly in all directions.
– Prickling pains in cervix.
– Exhaustion, can hardly talk, trembling, shaking.
– Wants windows open but is sensitive to cold.
– Lots of mucus from vagina.
– Metrorrhagia (irregular menses) + inertia of uterus.
– Retained placenta, excessive bleeding, great weakness.
– After pains, ext. over abdomen, into groins
– Menorrhagia (prolonged heavy menses) after labor, abortion.
-Prolonged lochia (discharge from the uterus after childbirth).
-Uterus doesn’t contract.
– Prolapsus from relaxation muscles/ligaments.
– Recurrent abortions with infertility.
– Leucorrhoea, even in young girls.
– Dysmenorrhea, pain ext. downwards, to thighs and feet.
– Weakness lower limbs after labor.
– Arthritis of small joints, of hands and feet, fingers.
– Stiffness and pain, worse before menses, better when flow appears, warmth, pain changes place.
-Arthritic nodosities on finger joints.
– Chloasma (darker skin appearance around cheekbone and nose region).
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Caulophyllum thalictroides
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Caulophyllum thalictroides
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Caulophyllum thalictroides
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.