Also known as
Dr. Reckeweg Chimaphila Umbellata
Common name: Pipsissewa
Causes and symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Chimaphila Umbellata
- Chimaphila Umbellata acts principally on kidneys, and genito-urinary tract; Chimaphila Umbellata serves a curative role in hepatic and renal dropsies, chronic alcohol intake as well as incipient and progressive cataracts.
- Chimaphila Umbellata is one of the remedies whose symptoms point to its employment in bladder affections, notably catarrh, acute and chronic.
- Chimaphila umbellata has marked action on irritation of bladder with urge to urinate. Urine is turbid, offensive containing ropy or bloody mucus. Burning micturition , strains before the flow of urine. Scanty urine. Unable to urinate without standing with feet wide apart and body bent forward.
- Chimaphila Umbellata is well suited to Plethoric young women with dysuria (painful urination). Scanty urine loaded with ropy, muco-purulent sediment and prostatic enlargement are its other features to be looked at for prescription.
- Chimaphila Umbellata also helps in woman having large breasts and tumor in mammary gland with sharp pain. Chimaphila Umbellata affects lymphatic and mesenteric glands and female mammae. It is also useful in atrophy of breasts.
-Pain in left frontal protuberance.
– Halo (feels surrounded by light) about the light.
-Itching of eyelids.
– Stabbing pain in left eye with lachrymation.
– Toothache, worse after eating and exertion, better cool water. Pain as if tooth was being gently pulled.
– Urging to urinate. Urine turbid, offensive, containing ropy or bloody mucus, and depositing a copious sediment.
– Burning and scalding during urination, and straining afterwards.
– Must strain before flow comes, scanty urine.
– Acute prostatitis, retention, and feeling of a ball in perineum.
– Fluttering in region of kidney.
– Sugar in urine.
– Unable to urinate without standing with feet wide apart and body inclined forward.
– Labia inflamed, swollen.
– Pain in vagina. Hot flashes.
– Painful tumor of mammae, not ulcerated, with undue secretion of milk.
– Rapid atrophy of breasts. Women with very large breasts and tumor in the mammary gland with sharp pain through it.
– Smarting in urethra from neck of bladder to meatus.
– Gleet (involuntary watery discharge)
– Loss of prostatic fluid.
– Prostatic enlargement and irritation.
– Scrofulous ulcers.
– Glandular enlargements.
– Feeling of a band above left knee.
– Worse, in damp weather; from sitting on cold stones or pavements; left side.
– Compare : Chimaph.maculata. (intense gnawing hunger; burning fever; sensation of swelling in arm pits); Uva.; Ledum; Epigoea.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Chimaphila Umbellata
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Chimaphila Umbellata
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Chimaphila Umbellata
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.