Also known as
Bichromate Of Potash, Kali Bich, Kal Bich, Kali-bich, Kalium Bichromicum
Uses of Kali Bichromicum (3X – 6X)
- Kali Bich is generally prescribed to checks problems related to the mucus membranes, particularly those in the throat, nose, stomach, vagina and urethra.
- It is useful in chronic sinusitis, chronic rhinitis, chronic tonsillitis, chronic throat catarrh, bronchial asthma, periostitis.
Common symptoms of Kali Bichromicum (3X – 6X)
- Dryness, Coryza, with obstruction of nose, Violent sneezing, Profuse, watery nasal discharge is relieved well by Kali Bich.
- Chronic inflammation of frontal sinus with stopped-up sensation is well relieved by kali Bich.
- The conditions associated with extreme mucus, colds that develop into sinus blockages accompanied by pressure as well as nasal fullness and ear glue (accumulation of fluid in the middle ear)are relieved by Kali Bich.
Important indicated symptoms of Kali Bichromicum (3X – 6X)
- All the discharges are tough, stringy and viscid.
- Complaints that occur in Hot weather are well relieved by Kali Bich.
- Inability to breathe through nose, itching in the nose is relieved by Kali bich
- In sore throats, wherein the throat becomes dry and rough and appears inflamed, shiny as well as swollen, the tonsils become distended and sore accompanied by deep ulcers and the voice becomes coarse, Kali Bich gives good results.
- Throat red and inflammed, Dry and rough, Parotid glands swollen, Uvula relaxed is well relieved by Kali Bich.
- In the mouth, ulcers or a dry, burning feeling are relieved by Kali bichromicum.
- Kali Bich helps in Gastric symptoms relieved after eating, and the rheumatic symptoms reappear. Vomiting of bright yellow water.
- Pain, swelling and stiffness and crackling of all joints, Soreness of heels when walking is well relieved with Kali Bichromicum.
hot weather, morning.
Reactions with Kali Bichromicum (3X – 6X)
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.
Dosage of Kali Bichromicum (3X – 6X)
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years)2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
- In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.