Also known as
Dr. Reckeweg Natrum Carbonicum
Common Name: Sodium carbonate, Carbonate of Sodium
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Natrum Carbonicum
- Natrum Carbonicum is a chief remedy for heat exhaustion. Exhaustion and debility from least effort either mental or physical.
- Head ache is caused by heat of summer or working under gaslight. Pain first felt in occiput. There is a sensation as if the head is too large and it would burst. There is tearing, shooting pain worse before menses.
- There is inability to think or perform any mental labour.
- Natrum Carbonicum is also useful in catarrh with mucus in throat and posterior nares, constant hawking to clear throat. The discharge is thick, yellow, green and offensive. Profuse discharge during day, stops at night.
- It also helps in dry cough. Cough more when coming into a warm room from out of doors.
- Natrum Carbonicum also helps in sexual symptoms like sterility. The female has inability to conceive due to spasm of the sphincter vaginae. Relaxation of sphincter vaginae, allowing the seminal fluid to come out as soon as ejaculated by male.
- Natrum Carbonicum is also indicated in burns due to heat of sun. It also helps in chronic effects of sunstroke.
- Unable to think; difficult, slow comprehension.
- Mental weakness and depression; worries; very sensitive to noise; colds, change of weather. Anxious and restless during thunderstorm; worse from music.
Natrum Carbonicum relieves Aches from slightest mental exertion, worse from sun or working under gas-light.
Feels too large,Oversensitive of hearing.
Natrum Carbonicum is useful in Head aches with return of hot weather, Vertigo from exposure to sun.
Natrum Carbonicum is indicated for All troubles of external nose which may attain a morbid size-pimples and puffiness.
It is useful in Constant coryza; obstruction of nose, Catarrh; bad smell of nasal secretion. Many troubles of external nose, Hawking much mucus from throat; worse, slightest draught.
Natrum Carbonicum is indicated in Freckles, yellow spots, pimples, Swelling of upper lip. Pale, with blue rings around eyes and swollen lids.
It is useful where stomach Feels swollen and sensitive. Ill effects of drinking cold water when overheated, Water-brash, Hungry at 5 am.
It relieves Very weak digestion, caused by slightest error of diet, Averse to milk.
Natrum Carbonicum is indicated in complaint of Sudden call to stool, Escapes with haste and noise.
Yellow substance like pulp of orange in discharge, Diarrhœa from milk is checked by it.
It is useful in induration of cervix, Bearing-down sensation.
Heaviness; worse, sitting; better by moving.
Menses late, scanty like meat-washings. Leucorrhœal discharge, offensive, irritating preceded by colic is also relieved by Natrum Carbonicum.
Natrum Carbonicum is useful in Dry cough, when coming into warm room from out of doors. Cough with coldness of left side of breast.
Natrum Carbonicum is very helpful in Old sprains, Great weakness of limbs, especially in morning.
Easy dislocation and spraining of ankles is helped by it.
It relieves Soreness between toes and fingers, The hollow of the knee is painful on motion, Icy cold up to knees indicates Natrum Carbonicum.
Natrum Carbonicum is indicated where there is Inclination to perspire easily, or dry, rough, cracked skin.
It is useful in Eruption on finger-tips, knuckles and toes.
Vesicular eruption in patches and circles, Veins full, Soles of feet raw and sore is well relieved by Natrum Carbonicum.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Natrum Carbonicum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Natrum Carbonicum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Natrum Carbonicum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.