Also known as
R13 Prohaemorrin Drops
Hemorrhoids also called piles, are swollen veins in your anus and lower rectum, similar to varicose veins. There are many causes for the complaints of hemorrhoids
Common symptoms seen in Hemorrhoids (piles):
- Painless bleeding during bowel movements or small amounts of bright red blood at times.
- Itching or irritation in your anal region
- Pain or discomfort
- Swelling around your anus
- External painful swelling at anus region.
Indications of Dr. Reckeweg R13
Hemorrhoids, itching, pains, bleeding, anal fissures, anal prolapsus, anal eczema, plethora.
Ingredients in Dr. ReckewegR13
- Acidum nitricum
- Collinsonia Canadensis
- Kalium carbonicum
Mode of Action of Main Ingredients in Dr. ReckewegR13
Acidum nitricum: Stabbing in the intestine, splinter pain, sensation of constriction during defecation with persistent pain after stool.
Aesculus: Dryness and burning of external hemorrhoidal mucosa (dark red prolapsing hemorrhoids). Dull pains in sacral region, venous stasis.
Collinsonia canadensis: Venous congestion in the pelvis, obstipation, flatulence, hematogenic hemorrhoidsGraphites: Constipation, glairy lumpy stools, flatulence, anal eczema, itching.
Hammamelis: Varices, bleeding, hemorrhoids.
Kalium carbonicum: Backaches, flatulence. Hard stools, burning anal node.
Lycopodium: Meteorism, flatulence, dry stool with incomplete defecation. Hematogenic hemorrhoids with prolapse and anal spasm. General hypochondria and dyspepsia, constipation, abdominal plethora.
Paeonia: Wet hemorrhoids, painful anal fissures.
Sulphur: Remedy with extensive effectiveness, anal redness, itching, exzema, unhealthy skin.
Dosage of Dr. ReckewegR13
- Generally 10-15 drops in some water 3 times daily. In acute pains, in the beginning of the medication, 10-15 drops 4-6 times a day. After complete disappearance of the affliction, continue a medication with Dr. ReckewegR13 10-15 drops once or twice a day for a longer period of time.
- It is of great importance to regulate the stools at the same time, in case of constipation. Therefore, laxative nutrition should be recommended for breakfast and supper such as: cooked fruits, linseed, green peas, ryebread, sourcrout, yogurt etc. Constipating foods such as: white bread, cacao, starches etc., should be avoided.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.