Also known as
Dr. Reckeweg Robinia Pseudacacia(Mother tincture)
Tincture of fresh root bark. Tincture of fresh bark of young twigs. Trituration of the beans is used for preparation of medicine.It is said to be native of North america. Its dried leaves are helpful in treatment of wounds caused by burns.
Common Name: Robinia, Black locust
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Robinia Pseudacacia
- Robinia is one of the most effective remedy in complaints of hyperacidity.
- Acidity accompanied with frontal headache and Burning pains that are mainly aggravated at night time are treated well with this remedy.
- Sour smell of all discharges is present in all the complaints where we need to indicate Robinia.
- Robinia is useful in complaints of Mental depression, constant thoughts of recovery of stomach complaints, Stomach complaints that make her cry and prevents sleep.
- Dull of head with vertigo, sensation as if Brain is revolving aggravted by lying on right side.
- Sick headache, with sour stomach that is caused due to fat meat, gravies, flatulent food, cabbage, turnips, warm bread, pastry, ice-creams, raw fruits.
- Pain in the jawbones as if it is disarticulated is seen in Robinia Patients.
- Burning pains in the teeth with bleeding gums, pain that extend to the cheeks, aggravated at night and after eating spicy food.
Stomach, Stools and Rectum:
- Sour eructation with sour vomiting is reduced with help of Robinia.
- Pain in the stomach with excessive appetite, yet the pain prevails after 2 hours of eating, with constant desire to pass stool is reduced with help of Robinia.
- Gastric complaints along with headache aggravation by motion is treated well.
- Constant sensation of fullness and weight in the stomach, aggravated mainly after eating. Constipation with ineffectual urging.
- Heat and pressure in epigastrium, cramps in extremities, weakness and extreme prostration is reduced with help of Robinia.
- Sour stools passed by infants, with sour smell of the body, vomiting of sour milk is commonly seen in the remedy indications.
- Scanty and painful urination is commonly recovered with this remedy.
- Discharge of blood like hemorrhage, between the menstrual cycles with black discharge during menses.
- Leucorrhoea with itching and pains is seen in patients who need this medicine.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Robinia Pseudacacia
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Robinia Pseudacacia
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.