Also known as
Rubia Tinctorum(Mother Tincture)
Tincture of the root is used to make the medicines.
Common Name: Madder, Dyer’s madder, ground-madder, robbia, wild madder, Indian madder
Causes & Symptoms for Rubia Tinctorum
- For kidney and bladder calculi, it helps to dissolve it.
- It is a remedy for anemia, undernourished conditions.
- For delayed or missed menstrual periods, disorders of the spleen
- Bones affections, Spleen affections with weakness.
- Useful in expectoration in respiratory complaints.
- In female complaints associated with menstrual troubles, delayed menses or during menopause, it gives good results.
Side effects of Rubia Tinctorum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Rubia Tinctorum
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Rubia Tinctorum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.