About Cinkara Syrup
Cinkara is proprietary medicine from Hamdard Laboratories. Cinkara is a unique formulation of proven health giving ingredients with vitamin and minerals. In addition to vitamin and minerals Cinkara contains concentrated extract of herbal drugs which provide essential and beneficial elements which are good for your health and vital organs, and increase your resistance to general weakness. The elements are Magnesium, Potassium, Calcium and Sodium. This medicine is non-alcoholic family tonic suitable for all age group.
Uses and effectiveness
- When you are doing strenuous exercises than you need to take Cinkara.
- Useful in debilitated condition.
- Cinkara is benificial in elemental deficiency.
- Cinkara is helpful in vitamin deficiency.
- Cinkara acts great in lack of appetite.
- Cinkara is used in resistance to infection cases.
- Cinkara can be given in pregnancy.
- Cinkara is great for children having slow growth rate.
- Cinkara is indicated for the cases of loss of weight
- In mild malnutrition Cinkara can be great tonic.
- Cinkara is helpful in vitamin deficiency due to antibiotics.
- Cinkara is useful in stress.
Cinkara Syrup is composed of the following active ingredients
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin C3
- Calcium Lactate
- Sodium Ascorbate
- Cardamom Fruit (Choti ilachi)
- Clove (laung)
- Coriander (Dhania )
- Cinnamon (Kalmi Dal chini)
- Cinnamomum Cassia (Darchini)
- Rosa Damascena (Gulab ka Phool)
- Dried Orange Peel (Narangi ka Chhilika)
- Jatamansi (Balchhar )
- Anisum (Aniseed )
Dosage of Cinkara
- Adult: 2 tablespoonful or 30 ml twice a day after meals.
- Children: 1 tablespoonful twice daily or as directed by the physician.
No side effects reported yet.
- No known contraindications.
- Avoid in diabetes.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.