About Hamdard Kulzam
Hamdard Kulzam is an Unani herbal drug combination. Kulzam addresses aliments like congestion and pain. Its widespread use rests on its safe and reliable action as an antiseptic, antiphlogistic and carminative.
Indications of Hamdard Kulzam
- Provides relief from indigestion.
- Provides relieving effect from nausea.
- Acts as an antiseptic.
Ingredients of Hamdard Kulzam
- Roghan Baid Majnoon
- Roghan Darchini
- Roghan Zaitun
- Roghan Laung
Dosage of Hamdard Kulzam
- Stomach Troubles: Indigestion, Flatulence, Loud Eructation, Loose Motion, Vomiting, Nausea and Dysentery: Take 3-4 drops of Kulzam with cold water, 3-4 times daily.
- Cough, Cold and Catarrh: Instill 2 drops of Kulzam mixed in 2 drops of sesame oil (till tail) into the nostrils, twice a day. Massage the oil gently on the neck and chest.
- Earache: Instill 2 drops of Kulzam mixed in 2 drops of sesame oil into the ears, 2-3 times daily.
- Nose Bleeding: Instill 2 drops of Kulzam mixed in 2 drops of sesame oil into nostrils twice a day.
- Pneumonia & Lumbago: Melt a little base wax in sesame oil and when cold, mix 4 drops of Kulzam to it. Massage the oil gently on the affected part.
- Itching & Scabies: Apply Kulzam mixed with lemon juice and sesame oil on the affected part.Insect Bites: Apply Kulzam with cotton swab on the affected part.
- Headache, Toothache & Burns: Apply Kulzam with cotton wool swab on the affected part.
- Cholera: 2-3 Drops of Kulzam mixed with cold water for 2-3 times a day. (prophylactic Use)
- Plague & Other Epidemics: 3-4 drops of Kulzam mixed with cold water should be taken by whole family 2-3 times a day.
Precautions of Hamdard Kulzam
- Keep away from children’s reach.
- Do not over dose the medicine.
- Self medication is not recommended.
- Store in dry and cool place.
- Close medicine cap tightly after every use.
- Keep medicine in original package and container.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.