Flu & Fever
About Hamdard Lauq Sapistan Khayar Shambari
Hamdard Lauq Sapistan Khayar Shambari is a herbal Unani medicine. It is named due to its chief ingredient which is Lauq or linctus and is taken by licking with tongue. Lauq is Arabic word for Licking. Lauq Sapistan Khayar Shambari is used in the treatment of cold, cough and respiratory ailments. It is a herbal remedy which is safe to consume. It is beneficial in cold and cough. It gives relief in phlegm. It is effective in cold, cough, and whooping cough. It reduces inflammation of the pharynx (sore throat), tonsils and the voice box from overuse, irritation or infection.
Indications of Hamdard Lauq Sapistan Khayar Shambari
- Nazla (Catarrh)
- Sual-e-Muzmin / Sual Muzmin (Chronic Cough)
- Upper respiratory tract infections
Ingredients of Hamdard Lauq Sapistan Khayar Shambari
- Sapistan (Cordia dichotama, latifolia fruit)
- Unnab (Zizyfus sativa fruit)
- Tukhme-e-Khatmi (Althea officinalis seed)
- Magz e Amaltas
- Sana Makki,
- Sheer khasht
- khamira Banafsha
- Shakar Safaid
- Roghan badam shereen
Dosage of Hamdard Lauq Sapistan Khayar Shambari
- Lauq Sapistan Khayar Shambari can be give 10 grams three times in a day or as directed by the physician.
Precautions of Hamdard Lauq Sapistan Khayar Shambari
- Keep away from children’s reach.
- Self medication is not recommended.
- Store in dry and cool place.
- Close medicine cap tightly after every use.
- Keep medicine in original package and container.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.