About Hamdard Nazli
Hamdard Nazli is a special Unani herbal medication which acts as a remedy for cold and catarrh. It stops runny nose and removes swelling and congestion of nasal membranes thus curing many related diseases.
Indications of Hamdard Nazali
- Useful in cold
- Useful in cough
- Useful in catarrh
Ingredients of Hamdard Najli
- Ustukhuddus (Lavandula stoechas)
- Badranjboya (Melissa parviflora)
- Burada Sandal Safaid (Santalum album)
- Behmab Surkh (Salvia Haemadodes)
- Berg awzaben (Borago officinalis)
- Tukhm Balango (Lallemantia royleana
- Tudri Surkh (Cheiranthus cheiri)
- Kishneez Khushk (Coriandrum sativum)
- Gul Khatmi (Altaeta officinalis)
- Zafran (Crocus sativus)
- Warq Nuqra
- Kharmohra Mukhallas
- Zaammurud saeeda
- Zeher Mohra Saeeda
- Sadaf Saeeda
- Yaqut Saeeda
- Yashab Saeeda
- Ajwain Khurasani (Hyoscyamus niger)
- Balchchar (Nardostachys jatamansi)
- Aqaraqara (Anacyclus pyrethrum)
- Filfil Siyah (Piper nigrum)
- Farfiyun (Euphorbia resinifera)
- Afeem (Papaver somniferum)
- Sugar (Saccharum officinarum)
- Sodium benzoate
Dosage of Hamdard Nazli
- Adults may be given 6 gm and children 3 gm, in the morning or at night.
Precautions of Hamdard Nazli
- Keep away from children’s reach.
- Do not over dose the medicine.
- Self medication is not recommended.
- Store in dry and cool place.
- Close medicine cap tightly after every use.
- Keep medicine in original package and container.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.