Hamdard Sharbat Belgiri
About Hamdard Sharbat Belgiri
In 1906, in India’s capital, Delhi, the foundation of Hamdard Dawakhana was laid. What started as a small Unani clinic in one of the by lanes of historic old Delhi, Hamdard has become synonymous with integrity and high quality in the field of relatively inexpensive Unani medicines.
A trusted syrup of Unani medicine that serves a variety of therapeutic purposes. It is very effective in diarrhea and dysentery, gives relief in excessive heat. It is also helpful to treat IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), aids in digestion, and treats constipation, along with many other benefits.
It is one of the must-haves for summer health, wellness, and convenience. It is a syrup-like concentrate that is mixed with water (or whatever the user wishes) to make a sweet drink. But nothing in this bare description can hope to convey just how well it lives up to the name and standards of Hamdard.
Ingredients of Hamdard Sharbat Belgiri
- Sat Leemun: Also known as Citrus aurantium refers to the bitter orange fruit. The juice, peel, and pulp can be taken orally. They have been used to ease anxiety, digestion, and sleeplessness. Citrus aurantium has also been used to promote weight loss.
- Shakar Safaid: Sugarcane (Saccharum officinarum) has been widely known as raw material for white sugar production. Sugarcane juice is relished as a refreshing drink as it is nutritious and rich in vitamins, carbohydrates, and amino acids.
- Maghz Belgiri Taza
- Natroon Banjawi
Benefits of Hamdard Sharbat Belgiri
Some of the significant benefits of Hamdard Sharbat Belgiri are as follows:
- It is very effective in diarrhea and dysentery.
- It provides relief in excessive heat
- It also quenches constant thirst.
- It has no side effects.
- It aids in relieving constipation
How to use Hamdard Sharbat Belgiri
Here is the prescribed way to take this Hamdard Sharbat Belgiri in order to make the most out of it:
- Take 25-50 ml of sharbat with water.
Precautions to be taken while using Hamdard Sharbat Belgiri
- Store in a cool & dry place.