About Kerala Ayurveda Rasnerandadi Kwath
Rasnerandadi Kwath is a very famous Ayurvedic medicine in liquid form. It is also known as Rasnadi Kwath, kashaya, kwatha etc. It has potent anti inflammatory benefits
Ingredients Kerala Ayurveda Rasnerandadi Kwath
- Rasna – Pluchea lanceolata
- Dhanvayasa – Alhagi pseudalhagi
- Bala – Sida cordifolia
- Erandamoola – root of castor
- Devadaru – Cedrus deodara
- Shati – Hedychium spicatum
- Vacha – Acorus calamus
- Vasa – Adhatoda vasica
- Nagara – Ginger
- Pathya – Terminalia chebula
- Chavya – Piper chaba
- Musta – Cyperus rotundus
- Punarnava – Boerhaavia diffusa
- Guduchi – Tinospora cordifolia
- Vriddhadaru – Argyria speciosa
- Shatapushpa – Anethum sowa
- Gokshura – Tribulus terrestris
- Ashwagandha – Withania somnifera
- Prativisha – Aconitum heterophyllum
- Kritamala – Cassia fistula
- Shatavari – Asparagus racemosus
- Krishna – Long pepper
- Sahachara – Barleria prionitis
- Kantakari – Solanum xanthocarpum
- Dhanyaka – Coriander seed
- Brihati – Solanum indicum
Indications of Kerala Ayurveda Rasnerandadi Kwath
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Low back pain
- Degenerative changes of body.
Benefits of Kerala Ayurveda Rasnerandadi Kwath
- Reduces pain and inflammation
- Improves functional efficiency of affected part
- Strength nerves
- Reduces stiffness of joints
- Improves appetite
- Safe, even if taken for long duration
Dosage Kerala Ayurveda Rasnerandadi Kwath
- The dose is 12 – 24 ml, before food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is usually advised to add equal amount of water to the kashayam.
- While administering, It is usually given along with a gram of ginger, long pepper, Ajowan or Castor oil.
Precautions For Kerala Ayurveda Rasnerandadi Kwat
- There are no known side effects with this medicine.
- However it is best to use this product under medical supervision. Self medication with this medicine is discouraged.
- One patient complained of “Pittha related problems like nausea, head spinning etc.” with a dose of 2 spoon, mixed with 4 spoon of water
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.