Flu & Fever
Headache & Migraine
Also known as
Common Name: Formed from aniline, Antifebrinum
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Acetanilidum
- Acetanilidum is given as remedies for migraine and in order to reduce high body temperature, Antifibrinum is useful in symptoms of collapse and cyanosis, in some instances fatal, with great rapidity.
- Several cases of thrombosis of the lower extremities from heart weakness can be well relieved by Acetanilidum.
- Acetanilidum Depresses heart, respiration and blood pressure, lowers temperature.
- Acetanilidum is helpful in complaint of Cyanosis and collapse, Increased susceptibility to cold.
- Oedema of feet and ankles can be relieved by this remedy.
- Enlarged sensation, Fainting can be checked by the use of Acetanilidum.
- Acetanilidum is useful in Pallor of optic discs, contracted visual field and shrinking retinal vessel.
- Weak, irregular, with blue mucous membranes indicates Acetanilidum.
Side effects of SBL Acetanilidum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Acetanilidum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.