Flu & Fever
Also known as
Acid Sarcolac, acidum sarcolac, Sarcolactic Acid
SBL Acidum Sarcolacticum
Common Name: Sarcolactic Acid
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Acidum Sarcolacticum
- Sarcolacticum Acidum is useful in general conditions like muscular prostration which is worse from exertion.
- There is sore feeling all over and is worse in the afternoon.
- It also helps in restlessness at night and difficulty in getting sleep. There is tired feeling in morning on getting up.
- Sarcolacticum Acidum is also useful for tired feeling in back, neck and shoulders. Wrist tires easily from writing.
- There is extreme weakness from climbing stairs and stiffness in thigh and calves. It also helps in cramps in calves and the arms feel as if no strength in them.
- Sarcolacticum Acidum also helps in flu and sore throat with tightness in naso-pharynx and tickling in the throat.
- Sarcolacticum Acidum indicated for tired feeling with muscular prostration, worse any exertion.
- Sore feeling all over, worse in afternoon is relieved by Sarcolacticum Acidum.
- Restless at night, Difficulty in getting to sleep, Tired feeling in morning on getting up indicates this remedy.
- It is indicated in complaint of constriction in pharynx, Sore throat with tightness in naso-pharynx.
- Tickling in throat is relieved by Sarcolacticum Acidum.
- Nausea, Uncontrollable vomiting even of water followed by extreme weakness is well relieved by Sarcolacticum Acidum.
Back and Extremities
- Tired feeling in back and neck and shoulders is relieved by it.
- Wrist tires easily from writing, Extreme weakness from climbing stairs indicates Sarcolacticum Acidum.
- Stiffness of thigh and calves is relieved by Sarcolacticum Acidum.
- Arms feel as if no strength in them, Cramp in the calves indicates this remedy.
Side effects of SBL Acidum Sarcolacticum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Acidum Sarcolacticum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking SBL Acidum Sarcolacticum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol