Also known as
Tincture of root is used to make the medicine.
Common Name: Bisch, Ativisha.
Causes & Symptoms for Aconitum Ferox
- To relieve the symptoms of anxiety.
- Burning pains in greater intensity is the indication for Aconitum Ferox
- Intense mental activity followed by greater depression.
- Anxiety and fear of suffocation is relieved with Aconitum Ferox.
- In complaints of vertigo, trembling, oppression, and nausea it gives good results.
- Indicated in patients who breathes half-sitting up with head resting on palms of hands.
- Cold drinks better, sitting up better, warm food worse, coffee better.
- On waking, violent burning in mouth and throat, warmth in stomach, dull sensation in head.
Mind and Head
It is indicated for confused comprehension and understanding.
For constantly feared suffocation from respiratory muscles insufficient working is relieved with this remedy.
Mouth and Throat
Violent burning in mouth , renewed by eating , better by drinking cold water.
Stomach and abdomen
Violent drawing pain in region of stomach and sacral region, soon spreading over whole abdomen, worse by pressure on epigastrium.
On pressing in stomach, an internal, dull pressing pain
Frequent and copious evacuations of urine.
It is indicated in weakness of lower extremities, especially right.
Formication spread over whole body
Fierce heat on forehead, cheek, and hands, with sensation as if numerous glowing hot wires were stuck into him, better by perspiration is an indication for this remedy.
Cold drinks better, sitting up better, warm food worse, coffee better are the modalities of Aconitum Ferox.
Side effects of Aconitum Ferox
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Aconitum Ferox
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Aconitum Ferox
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.