Also known as
Aquilegaia Vulg, Aquilegaia V
Tincture of fresh wild plant in bloom.
Common Name: Garden Columbine.
Causes & Symptoms for Aquilegaia Vulgaris
- To promote perspiration to help in child birth, and to alleviate rheumatic pains.
- For woman in the climacteric state with vomiting a green substance worse in the morning.
- Sleeplessness accompanied with complaints is relieved with Aquilegaia Vulgaris.
- Nervous trembling of body; sensitive to light and noise.
- Dysmenorrhoea of young girls is an indication of this remedy.
- Menses scanty, with dull, painful, nightly increasing pressure in the right lumbar region.
Side effects of Aquilegaia Vulgaris
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Aquilegaia Vulgaris
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Aquilegaia Vulgaris
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.