About SBL Babchi Oil
Babchi is honored as ‘Kustanashini’ in Ayurveda, meaning ‘leprosy destroyer’. As the most trusted Ayurvedic herb for blood purification and skin health, Babchi enjoys the sovereignty as a celebrated natural remedy in Ayurveda, Siddha and Homeopathic medicine for treating leucoderma, genital health, bone disorders, leprosy, psoriasis, lumbago, impotence, intestinal worms, lower backaches, psoriasis, and vitiligo.Babchi is a commercial Hindi name for Psoralea corylifolia and the Sanskrit name is Bakuchi. It is a part of the Fabaceae plant family. The essential oil of Babchi is extracted from its seeds by steam distillation method. It is used as a cardiac tonic, pigment, and vasodilator in Ayurveda for more than 4,000 years. The fruits and seeds of this plant have been talked about in Sushruta Samhita, the most renowned Ayurvedic encyclopedia by Acharya Sushruta for treating various health conditions including leucoderma, leprosy, stress, vitiligo and reproductive.
Uses of SBL’s Babchi Oil
- Pale spots
- Depigmentation of skin
- Psoriasis and dryness of skin
Ingredients of SBL’s Babchi Oil
- Extract of the herb Psoralea corylifolia
- Sesame oil.
Benefits of SBL’s Babchi Oil
- It helps to treat leucoderma.
- It helps to treat leprosy, bone disorder, impotency, etc.
- It helps to treat Psoriasis and dryness of the skin.
- It helps to relieve lower backaches.
Instruction on how to use SBL’s Babchi Oil
- Apply on the affected area twice a day or as directed by the physician
Precautions of SBL’s Babchi Oil
- Store in a dry cool place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.abvca
- Keep out of reach of children.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.