Also known as
SBL Calcarea Iodata/ calcarea iodatum
Common name: Iodide of Lime
Causes and symptoms for SBL Calcarea Iodata
- Calcarea iodata is useful in scrofulous affections, especially enlarged glands, tonsils etc.
- Calcarea iodata is a well indicated remedy in thyroid enlargements about time of puberty. Flabby children who are subject to colds are commonly the affected ones. Calcarea iodata has the secretions inclined to be profuse and yellow. Conditions like adenoids, croup have shown good results by calcarea iodata.
- Calcarea Iodata helps in flatulence. There is abdominal pain which is stabbing, piercing behind lower ribs on the right side. There is also hiccough with flatulence.
- Calcarea Iodata also has marked action on glandular affections like adenoids, tonsillitis, thyroid enlargement. Calcarea Iodata also helps in adenoids and polypi of nose. Enlarged tonsils are filled with little crypts. Calcarea Iodata is also useful in treating uterine fibroids.
- Calcarea Iodata is also indicated in indolent ulcers of skin. There is swelling of the glands of the skin with cracked skin. Indolent ulcers accompany varicose veins.
-Headache while riding against cold wind.
– Catarrh; worse at root of nose; sneezing; very little sensation.
– Catarrh;worse at root of nose; sneezing; very little sensation.
– Polypi of nose and ear.
– Enlarged tonsils are filled with little crypts.
– Chronic cough; Pain in chest, difficulty breathing after syphilis and mercurialization.
– Hectic fever; green purulent expectoration.
-Indolent ulcers, accompanying varicose veins.
– Copper-colored and papular eruptions, tinea, favus, crusta lactea, swelling of the glands, skin cracked, falling out of hair.
Side effects of SBL Calcarea Iodata
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Calcarea Iodata
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking SBL Calcarea Iodata
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.